Shower riser rail with holder for hand-held shower, brass
The fittings are supplied with all the accessories required for installation. Detailed installation instructions enclosed.
Brass Taps. First-Class Down to the Last Detail.
We searched for tap fittings for the bathroom sink, shower, bathtub, bidet and kitchen sink, all with a classic form. The result: tap fittings of the highest quality for a mid-range price.
– Each tap fitting has a solid brass body, which is cast in a single piece and is protected from corrosion and permanently sealed with hard-wearing, two-layered, nickel chromium plating, which finally gets polished by hand.
– The cartridge, the heart of the tap, has shown in tests to have a service life of 500,000 operating cycles and is designed in such a way that any solid particles in the tap water cannot damage the sealing washers. All cartridges can be easily exchanged without special tools.
– These taps have precisely calibrated valve controls. The ceramic discs of diamond-like hardness have an unrivalled long-life and are equipped with reduced gliding surfaces which can define the water jet with extreme precision.
– The taps are tested by means of mechanical and hydraulic procedures to the following requirements: water tightness, mechanical wear and tear, the quality of the chromed surface, noise emission and dimensional deviation. Before delivery, each fitting is tested for leaks on a testing station connected to a water supply.
– The taps are suitable for pressure accumulators as well as for thermally and hydraulically controlled instantaneous water heaters.
– Designed even in the smallest details true to the functional use of materials in handicraft tradition: even the hot and cold labels inserted into the tap heads are made of porcelain (not plastic, as is usually the case).
– The tap fittings can be completely disassembled into their parts, so each component is interchangeable.
Article Number 73760
A shower riser rail made of chromium-plated brass tubing with a holder for shower hose, which can be moved in height by as much as 46.5 cm, with tapered ½" cap nut. The holder can be fixed at the desired height with the cross handle; a non-stick coating inside the holder ensures that it slides easily along the rail without scratching it.
It’s good for everything: With our PDF gift certificates you can choose from the entire Manufactum selection. Pick one of the five motifs, which you can send by email or print out and present personally, immediately after submitting your order.Order Now