manufactum
Please activate cookies in your browser
to enable the order process.

Seca mechanical scales

Seca mechanical scales


article number  67321

price  £ 164,00

all prices incl.VAT.,
excl. shipping costs

availability
in stock, can be delivered in 6-7 days

Brief Product Information

These very sturdy mechanical scales with a large circular dial in a chromium-plated housing are still produced in their original design by Seca, the tradition-rich Hamburg manufacturer of weighing equipment. The non-slip platform is made of 90% natural rubber; for the remaining 10%, technical rubber is added.

Steel housing. Dial and dial housing made of chromium-plated plastic. Height 10.5 cm, width 30 cm, depth 46 cm. Weight 4 kg. Capacity of up to 150 kg, 1 kg graduation. 3-year manufacturer’s warranty.

Manufacturer:  Seca

Contact

Order, Service & Advice

0800 - 096 0938

(Monday to Friday: 7 a.m - 5 p.m.)

Sign up for our newsletter

The early bird catches the worm. Our subscribers are a step ahead, when it comes to new items, special offers, sales or events in our department stores. The new bargains we announce twice per week in our selection are exactly described. Would you like to hear from us, too?Go to subscription page

Delivery & Payment

  • Invoice
  • Credit card Visa Mastercard
  • Special Orders
  • Replacement Parts
  • Product Advice
Manufactum Ltd. - P.O. Box 45 - BEDFORD, MK40 2WH - Telephone 0800-096 0938 - Telefax 0800-096 0941
Menu