The machine operates according to the fly wheel principle. The force from the large hand wheel (diameter 30 cm) is transferred via a bevel wheel and chain drive to the blade (diameter 30 cm). The astonishingly smooth gliding slide is moved forward and backward by the chain drive and a piston rod. The cutting thickness is nine-fold adjustable from 0 to 2 mm. For each cut the slide together with the goods to be cut is guided to the blade with constant precision and pressure. Using the hand wheel, the slide can be moved away from the blade as well as closer to it. A press lever and spines on the cutting tray hold the item to be cut where it belongs. The machines are equipped with a blade guard and a sharpener.
- A press lever and spines on the cutting tray hold the item to be cut where it belongs.
- A waste collector under the blade collects cutting scraps.
- The sharpener can be used to re-sharpen the blade from time to time.
- Due to today's safety regulations, and unlike the first machines of this kind, these slicers are equipped with a blade guard.
- All parts can be cleaned easily. For this purpose the slide tray can be lifted and the blade guard can be removed.
Grey-cast iron, aluminum. Blade diameter 30 cm. Height 74 cm, width 72 cm, depth 60 cm. Weight 45.5 kg.
All gear parts should be lubricated from time to time.