Brass Hand-Held Shower Head
A solid brass shower for homogenous jet of water.
This beautiful shower head is made of chrome plated solid brass (with a rubber shock ring). It can be completely disassembled, making it easy to decalcify in vinegar. The chrome plated steel jet disk is attached with a screw. With its 45 jets, the disk produces a fine, stable stream. The flow rate is 18 l/min at 3 bar. We have replacement parts. Comes without the shower hose.
the fittings are delivered with all necessary accessories. Detailed instructions for assembly are also included.
Brass Taps. First-Class Down to the Last Detail.
We searched for tap fittings for the bathroom sink, shower, bathtub, bidet and kitchen sink, all with a classic form. The result: tap fittings of the highest quality for a mid-range price.
– Each tap fitting has a solid brass body, which is cast in a single piece and is protected from corrosion and permanently sealed with hard-wearing, two-layered, nickel chromium plating, which finally gets polished by hand.
– The cartridge, the heart of the tap, has shown in tests to have a service life of 500,000 operating cycles and is designed in such a way that any solid particles in the tap water cannot damage the sealing washers. All cartridges can be easily exchanged without special tools.
– These taps have precisely calibrated valve controls. The ceramic discs of diamond-like hardness have an unrivalled long-life and are equipped with reduced gliding surfaces which can define the water jet with extreme precision.
– The taps are tested by means of mechanical and hydraulic procedures to the following requirements: water tightness, mechanical wear and tear, the quality of the chromed surface, noise emission and dimensional deviation. Before delivery, each fitting is tested for leaks on a testing station connected to a water supply.
– The taps are suitable for pressure accumulators as well as for thermally and hydraulically controlled instantaneous water heaters.
– Designed even in the smallest details true to the functional use of materials in handicraft tradition: even the hot and cold labels inserted into the tap heads are made of porcelain (not plastic, as is usually the case).
– The tap fittings can be completely disassembled into their parts, so each component is interchangeable.
Article Number 71774
It’s good for everything: With our PDF gift certificates you can choose from the entire Manufactum selection. Pick one of the five motifs, which you can send by email or print out and present personally, immediately after submitting your order.Order Now